Academy of Our Lady International Student Policy
Academy of Our Lady accepts qualified international students. Interested applicants must meet following criteria as well as complete the outlined steps.
- All students applying to Academy Our Lady must meet the requirements outlined in the admissions policy found here. admission policy
Application for Admission and Required Documentation.
- Interested applicants must submit an Academy of Our Lady application for admission. Please click here to view.
- Official translated copies of the student’s academic transcripts (including report cards and standardized test scores) from the previous three years and current year are required.
- Official translated copies of the student’s birth certificate, immunization records and baptismal (if applicable) are required.
TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) Score
- Academy of Our Lady does not offer an ESL program therefore students must be fluent in English. A TOEFL is required to gage English competency.
- It is the student’s responsibility to schedule testing as Academy of Our Lady does not offer TOEFL testing.
- Click the link below for more information about TOEFL testing.
Student Parent Interview
- A student parent interview is required for international applicants. Interviews are typically conducted in person. Given the locational circumstances in some situations, the admissions office is aware this is not always possible, therefore international interviews can be arranged and conducted via Skype.
- The international student application fee is $100 and must be submitted with the application.
- Academy of Our Lady is does not offer housing or transportation accommodations. It is the responsibility of the family to arrange for housing and transportation while attending Academy of Our Lady.
- An admission decision is made once all required documentation is submitted and a student parent interview is completed.
- An I-20 is issued after acceptance and payment of registration is received by the Finance Office.Contact the Admissions Office at 504-341-6217 for questions or to begin the process. You may also email the Director of Admissions Mallory Matute at email@example.com.